Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lately

Settling into married life has been pretty easy, believe it or not. Everything has felt pretty normal for the most part and Sean and I have transitioned into daily life again very well since the wedding. I don't have much to post about right now, so I just wanted to share some photos of some things that we've been up to these past two weeks.  

Of course I got sick immediately after the wedding, so Sean made us soup and grilled cheese for dinner one night. It was actually really yummy since he used different cheeses and made red pepper tomato soup. 




The evidence of fall is all around us here. I love the trees in our neighborhood! They're so colorful and happy; I've never seen such colorful leaves before! I point them out to Sean when I see them. He must get annoyed, but I can't help it.

I've taken a liking to Starbucks' Salted Caramel Mocha and since they're kind of expensive, I've started making my own thing. I even bought some pumpkin pie spice to sprinkle on top.

My disposable camera photos were developed yesterday. These are some a couple of my favorites.


Sean and I went with friends to the Renaissance Festival and it rained the entire time, as you can see from the mud. It was still fun though. Lots of food!




I got my new glasses today! I was kind of worried that no one would like them except for me, but everyone has been super positive about them. I think they make me look 'trendy'. Ha

My brother and I are great buds!

And here is Milo just chillin' on our new rug. He's such a babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment