Thursday, January 29, 2015

Work Love!



I've been feeling pretty great as far as creativity goes lately. Sean and I bought me a big IKEA desk that I can do all my projects on and it's been a wonderful addition! I have been a crazy crafter this week! Also! Some great news! I will be selling some of my handmade things at the Sex & IceCream Spring event this April and I am so excited! I will have my own booth selling some of my best creations, which has given me a lot of inspiration to begin creating some new stuff! I can't wait to show everyone! The necklaces and coffee print are examples of what I am leaning towards.

The last project I've done recently that I am super happy with is my Milo feltie doll! I am currently working on Penny's and then I will make this some clothes and accessories to wear. Adorable, right?! I am really feeling a lot better about my work than I have been this past year. Everything seems to be coming together in that aspect, and I am so looking forward to sharing it all with you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment