| Milo is already tired just thinking about all we have left to do! (I promise he's not dead, despite the fact that he looks dead. I've definitely fallen for that one quite a few times...) |
Hey, guys! This is a short one because I'm a busy bee today, but I wanted to share with you all our big transition that's happening right now! Today is a big day because we are moving! I know, right? I'm usually not one to withhold information, but I think I really just forgot to mention it.
We'll be about nine blocks north of where we are now, so it's not a big move, but we're all still very excited!
Our new place is a bigger, cheaper apartment in the art neighborhood. This will be really convenient for my brother Joe since he's an artist/Kansas City Art Institute hopeful, and really great for Sean and I too because the walkability is amazing and a lot of our favorite places are nearby. I can't wait to show you all the neighborhood and our new home! I promise I'll have pictures soon!
'Til then, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the weather wherever you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment